“Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.” (2 Corinthians 9:6)
Thank the Lord and you for considering how you can help the many missions available. There are two ways that you can help the ACCMBC and the missions which are listed below.
Donate Your Time
While most people think donations are strictly financial, that is not always the case. Below are some opportunities to help out with the missions that don’t require a financial donation.
- Each of the missions needs prayer support therefore please consider choosing one or more missions to include in your daily prayers. The current needs of each mission will list the current prayer needs.
- A number of the missions require physical labor to get work projects completed. Please consider taking the time to put together a work team for a mission by filling out a Work Group Proposal.
- The ACCMBC is looking for volunteers in each local church where information can be sent regarding the progress of various projects and initiatives or willing to help carry out the mission of the ACCMBC. If you are interested in helping with this work, please contact the chairman.
- The ACCMBC is looking for volunteers with computer skills that can assist with updating the website. If you are interested in helping with this work, please contact the chairman.
One hundred percent of your financial donation goes to the mission that you choose to help. The ACCMBC does not take anything from your donation for administration purposes as others charities do. This is only possible because of other donations that have been earmarked for administration. Below are the ways that you can contribute financially. We thank the Lord and you for your donation.
- One-time Donation – Printed Form – Online Form
- Recurring Donation – Printed Form – Online Form
- Sponsor A Child – Online Form
The printed forms can also be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that each contribution will be used as designated. If the need for the program has been met, the remaining contributions will be used where needed most.